Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Hate You Jillian Michaels































And I hate January.  And I especially hate January at the gym which is why I bought the Jillian Michaels DVD in the first place.  To get me through till all the pretenders quit in March.  Turns out I might be one of those pretenders.  90 minute spin class?  Sure no problem.  30 minutes of that bitch yelling at me in my bedroom? Problem.  I can hardly walk today.  I would have quit after 20 minutes but I had a 5 year-old cheerleader.  Great job mom!  Wait mom, they are still going!  Mom those girls are using weights! Mom is that fat on your belly or muscle?

I have the winter blues.  I am bored and uninspired by interiors lately.  I just want to be outside!! But I don't want to go looking for gorgeous photos of gardens and beaches.  It will only depress me more.  This is the only photo I found inspiring today.

2 comments:

  1. jillian michaels is a fucking snatchwhore!!! i worked out once to her and had she been in the room with me she would have been karate chopped to death by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more!

    Check out our full out rant about Jillian Michaels at our blog AntiBiggestLoser.com

    Here's what we say about Michaels and exercise:

    "The proof of her disconnected understanding of those of us with weight issues is indicated in her frequent referrals in all her books to how much she really does not like to exercise, and how, with her busy schedule, she only has time to do so for a few hours each week, if at all. Michaels admitted on the Behar show that she hadn’t worked out in a month: a classic case of “do as I say, not as I do.” "

    ReplyDelete