Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yes Please


The number of dead trees in my mailbox this time of year is astounding.  I got a Spanx catalogue yesterday.  Is that a hint Universe?!

So to find a catalogue that I don't receive, that I actually like, and is within my price range is shocking.


Everything I looked at was less than $100.  
If I could afford to shop right now, I could afford to shop here.  


I need these boots Santa. And her legs please.

While your at it, the dress the coat and the hat too.

$32.  So they are not leather.  Ask me if I care.  I don't.


$39. Very Mad Men.


I need you.


Squeal!

It's Ruche.  I found it via Luxe and Lillies, she found it via A Cup of Jo
 I don't know her.  But she has a really cute blog too.


3 comments:

  1. Wow; one of each please.
    (That was a request to the fairies (or Santa), because I can't afford to shop now, either....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love the Navy dress and jacket below!! What great prices!!

    Come and enter my new Giveaway....I know you will love it!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete