Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cleansing

Today I start cleansing my body


And my blog

I think sexual innuendo is funny.  My dad called to tell me that my employer may not.

I HATE to admit when he's right. But
they are a pretty conservative bunch.
Being nuns and all.

So in case anyone at work is reading this blog 
and questioning the wisdom of their employment of me, 
I would like to refer you to this woman

She prays for my soul every day and has a direct connection to God.  
She can attest to the quality of my character.
Thanks Grandma.




1 comment:

  1. so your employers probably certainly don't read my blog.

    i think your blog is great...and i never am offended by anything you say.
    in fact i think you are a far more clever version of myself...i just revert to poop jokes when all else fails.
    happy thanksgiving.
    btw..what do you do?

    ReplyDelete