Monday, November 22, 2010

Lately Loving

Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's from Trader Joe's.  I know I have blogged about them before, but they are worth another post.  
Do not buy these if you would like to maintain your current weight.

Four cheeses all of them delicious.  Trust.

Might only be available in Minnesota, and then only in weird places like the tiny gas station in my tiny town outside of Minneapolis.  But is totally the best ever frozen pizza you can buy.
Seeing a theme here?

We have money stress.  I am the kind of person who eats her stress.  

Mr. Appletree lets the stress eat him.

He has lost 10 pounds.

I have found it.

F*ck, F*ck, F*ck.

Which kind are you?





2 comments:

  1. i est chocolate when i am stressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an eater. I'm right there with ya; money stress and weight gain.
    Maybe I should take up yoga.

    ReplyDelete