Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's your favorite?

I'm not much of a meat and potatoes girl.
(but I look like one)
For me, holiday gatherings are all about the appetizers.
This looks about right.

My family does a faceload of appetizers at every get-together.
Grandma makes these and they go fast.
There is always chex mix, cheese dip, vegies with dill dip, a huge plate of fruit, and on an on...
These bacon wrapped dates look good if you like bacon
(which I don't but every else seems to worship at it's alter)
recipe here

Looks easy enough, but who has extra room in the oven on Thanksgiving?  Make them Friday.

And even though the actual meal is my favorite part, I always love me some squash.

sorry dad

What's your favorite?








2 comments:

  1. oh sweet god i can't resist..
    that butternut...looks like this: siliconpenis dot com
    sorry sorry a thousand times sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist either, that's why I put it there!

    ReplyDelete