Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another project finished



















Since the mister has been out of work he has kept himself busy with many projects around the house and yard,  like this, this, and my kitchen where he replaced the sink, countertops, faucet, and put in a tile backsplash which I will post when he grouts it.  He likes to get a project 90% done and then leave it for awhile.  I don't know why, but I try not to complain since he is so handy. And handsome.

Last summer he built this "tree house".  This spring he finished the sandbox underneath.  I would love to add one more detail.

Sunbrella® Awning Stripe Outdoor Drape, 50 x 84"


Wouldn't it look awesome to use Sunbrella drapes to enclose the sandbox, and have them tied around the 
post like these from Pottery Barn?But Since I don't yet have drapes in my living room it would be a little
silly to drop $800 to perfect the tree house.








She doesn't really care.

4 comments:

  1. that is one talented husband!!! and one adorable girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I wouldn't want him to go back to work!!! lol. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful project!! Great husband as well!

    Giveaway by Beth Cosner Designs is up on my site. Do come visit and spread the word!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks great! What a fun space!

    ReplyDelete