Monday, February 7, 2011

Eat Me



remodelista

Last week I promised you a mustard recipe.

This week I deliver.
A little late since this is perfect Superbowl food.
Sorry.  
But it comes with grainy dark iphone photos so lucky you.


Take 2 green peppers and one onion and chop them up.


Brown them up with a tube of Jimmy Dean.
Remember this is man food.
Don't get fancy chicken apple sausage or whatever.


On a floured surface roll out a loaf of unthawed frozen bread dough 
until it is about 12x18 inches.


Spread some yellow mustard on it.
Just yellow, not Dijon.  Trust.


Fill it with the sausage, peppers and onion 
add ham or pepperoni if you like.
I don't.
One kind of swine is enough for me.
Add some cheddar and mozzarella


Fold it up




I have to bend it to fit it on my embarrassingly gross pan


Bake for 30 min at 350.

I sliced in about 2 in pieces and they were gone before I could get any snaps.

Let's recap

I like mustard

This is junk food at it's best

2 peppers
1 onion
1 pound of sausage
1 loaf of bread dough
Yellow mustard
Cheddar and Mozzarella 
(about a handful of each)

I need a new pan

Men will like it.


That dimple would hold a lot of mustard.

just sayin












No comments:

Post a Comment