Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surprises

are good for me.  you?

I think there should always be surprises at Christmas.
Even if funds are low and you need something for the house and decide that is your
gift to each other, there should be some little surprise under the tree. 
 If you give up the surprises, the romance is gone.

I like being surprised by what other people receive as well so don't tell me what you got them.

I guess some people don't like surprises, but it is hard for me to imagine.  Who could not like being surprised with dinner and show tickets and a night downtown?  
Throw in a massage and I'm yours forever.

What say you?

2 comments:

  1. Love a happy surprise! And I agree - I don't want to know what hear what other people are getting before they open their presents - I like the mystery of it all!
    Jen
    Fric and Frac

    ReplyDelete