Sunday, December 12, 2010

She's an Xbox, I'm more Atari...

Martha

me

I loved her idea of using an initial as a gift tag. 
 She used vintage Christmas cards and I'm sure she has some downloadable stencils.
I used left over scrapbook paper and cut the letters free hand
because I'm lazy busy.  Shrug.  I pity the fool who tries to compete with Martha.

Here's a few more snaps from our snow day

Fun with melted chocolate.
It was actually more fun for them than baking.  Spreading the whole kitchen table with wax paper, then drizzling, crushing, sprinkling, dipping and creating every combination of chocolate, pretzels, candy canes and sprinkles possible.  Some of it even tasted good.
Bubble baths.  
Always a good way to pass the time in my opinion.



2 comments:

  1. Your gifts look fantastic! The kids must of had a great time. Too bad about the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your packages do look fabulous and love the pics of the kids!! Can my kids come to your house the next rainy day?

    ReplyDelete