Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wicked smart: update




I love people who are funny in a wicked smart kind of way
I think you have to be wicked smart to be truly funny

this mother's day gift guide is what I'm talking about


genius smart


funny as hell

this kind of talent can make someone who
is not otherwise super duper attractive and make him sexy


like his character from the West Wing

so he was actually speaking the words of Aaron Sorkin
but he's not as fun to look at

other blogs that are wicked smart
and often funny:

classy funny

snarky funny

rapier wit

swearing is funny: here and here

clever


Update:  I inadvertantly linked Amanda's gift guide under the title
"classy funny"
I meant that for Mrs. B
Amanda is more wicked than classy
which is why I like her so much

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, though I think if any of my friends heard me described as "classy funny," they'd laugh themselves to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "rapier" you mean "hormone ravaged and sleep addled," right?

    Thanks, babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I will totally take "snarky funny" and THANK YOU for including me in such esteemed funny company.

    My girls Erin and Karly can write like nobody's business. And Bri slays me on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Amanda is more wicked than classy, which is why I like her so much."

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete