Monday, May 16, 2011

Not her, no the other one




the final competitor 
on the show we are all waiting for
Kathryn Ireland

not to be confused with
Kathy Ireland
who has her own thing
going with furniture
and every thing else under the sun
all of it ugly btw


this Kathryn Ireland
is a textile and interior designer
her portfolio left me confused
some of the images I enjoyed


but others has me wishing
it was the other K. Ireland


wtf?


blech!


better...but unremarkable


winning!

speaking of winning


ahem
I digress


gorgeous


country strong


sweet


I'm a little worried for her
she seems a little
Better Homes and Gardens
compared to the others

it should make for good tv

I'll leave the show recaps
to those of you more clever than I

peace out






2 comments:

  1. i will be recapping the shit out of these shows..

    and i really like her. she does what she does well. though i agree a few of the fabrics she chooses are pretty heinous.

    the shows not a competition though is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gonna be up shit creek without a paddle.

    ReplyDelete