Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why can't I quit you?

Bread.  I have tried.  I have occasionally succeeded.  But lately I am weak.

This is a chocolate cheese sandwich people.  You heard me.  Chocolate+cheese+ bread+butter.

I have not dared to try it, for if I did, I could never go back to my real life.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut a sandwich-length piece of baguette and slice it open like you would to make a hero. Apply a thin layer of butter inside and put a few slices of Swiss cheese on both sides of the bread. Leaving it open, place the sandwich in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and gooey. Remove it from the oven and add a couple pieces of milk chocolate, then close the sandwich and let it rest for a minute. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen such a thing and am wondering why not. How can you go wrong with those ingredients?! Thanks for the very sweet comment today. You're too nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i did not just lick my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome - I am crazy about swiss cheese! You are right - it is probably better that I don't try this at home!

    ReplyDelete