Friday, June 4, 2010

How Smart Are You?

Une couleur vive du sol au plafond
How Dumb Am I?  For the past 3 months I have been working crazy time hours at my real job(s).  Doing more staging consults than I have in the past two years (and that's not many) and basically subsisting on Protein bars, SoBe Lifewater Zero, and Chicken McNuggets.  And while I had previously been working out a solid 4 times per week, I could only squeeze in one or two per week in March, April and May.






















But June,  ah  June.  In June I vowed to give you more beautiful interiors, to eat more of this



And do more of this.  














But instead how did I start the month?  By drinking like a frat boy and getting too sunburned to even run my measly 3 miles.  Trying to right myself today, and  my advice to you is this: if you feel yourself veering off your path to health and prosperity give yourself a break, but get back on as soon as you can, because the longer you wait, the more your thighs will rub together when you run, even if ever so slightly.


By the way can you name the song lyrics in my title?  There is no prize, just self satisfaction.  We are broke as a joke over here at the Appletree House.

3 comments:

  1. amen sister
    don't know about the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being one of my very first commenters EVER! Can't wait to read more on your blog.

    By the way, it does sound like you're busy, but I was looking to chat about staging. Our home sold at the first showing, and I think I have a real knack for it. I'm about to stage a friend's home. Just questions about how to get into it, how to do the LLC, etc. Thanks, Julie
    kesler.julie@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broke as a joke down here too. It's sad, really.... all the beautiful deoorating I could do, if only I had more $$.... ;-)

    I just need to GET on the path you're on. I'm sure a small setback won't affect your success.

    ReplyDelete