Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Table

I have never been a big fan of "harvest colors", indian corn, or hay bales, so a Thanksgiving table is a challenge.  Luckily, I get to go to my uncle's house where I am still one of the kids.  They don't even make me bring anything!  We have 40 plus people eating off Chinette and sitting at tables all over the house.  But if you are a grown up and hosting a more intimate gathering, here are some ideas for your table.  I would love to hear about your Thanksgiving traditions.


ThanksGiving Table Set-4045 by jmoranmoya.
jmoranmoya via flickr
Thanksgiving Dinner Table Setting by johncorney.
via flickr
green and cream by suzanneduda.
susanduda via flickr
fresh thanksgiving table. by KTrisks.
KTRisks via Flickr
gt03novmsl_cornhuskvotives_xl by newlywoodwards.

1 comment:

  1. Oh< i have been needing some holiday table inspiration! Not sure what I am going to do this year and this will be the first year I am hosting and not spending it with my family!

    ReplyDelete