Sunday, November 8, 2009

monograms




alicia ahern via my favorite and my best
letter wall by erigutt.
erigutt via flickr
Bathroom by FrontPorchStudio.
front porch studio via flickr



zinc lettersprinter's letter standFlares and Fountains Fabric Lettersmonogrammed mugsalphabet hooksStocking Monogram Ornament

anthropology.com


While I really don't like using words as decor, ie: the ubiquitous wooden words FAMILY, WELCOME, or what have you...

I am overly fond of monograms and letters on the wall.  Weird quirk I know.  I am doing an entire wall of the letter G in my porch.  I will post a photo when it looks good.  Anthropologie and Urban Uutfitters are good places to find fun letters, and locally the the antique store Hunt and Gather at 50th and Xerxes in Minneapolis has a huge room full of them...cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment