Monday, March 26, 2012

What taxes?


it's spring break 

at my school
but not at my kids

I should be doing my taxes
but

I have been ignoring my blog

so instead I am looking at kitchens

with soapstone sinks



and open shelving
(but not skirted sinks)


this floor
yes


and you know I like black painted windows


I am drawn to 

dark lower cabinets
and lightness above


sorry for the blurry image

 I like some combination of black

and white

and wood

and the counters should be thick

and have a straight edge

no beveling

beveling is for sissies

and throw in one of these


that stone wall behind it 
aint bad either

peace
xokg



3 comments:

  1. Soapstone and chevron pavered floor...

    *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. yes. soapstone is my fave.
    ok marble is my fave. fuck. there i go again.
    dark on bottom lightness on top. word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your site through pinterest.com. and,even though I am a Redneck Guy, I love it. I have bookmarked it and will show it to my wife ASAP. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete